How many Bowen Therapy sessions should I have?


I find my typical, and indeed majority of clients require only three sessions.
That said, the number of sessions is very much determined by:
What the problem is?
How acute (severe) the problem is?
How complex the problem is?
How long you have had the problem?
Will your lifestyle continue to contribute to the problem?
Have you multiple problems - if so how many?
Bowen Therapy is very forgiving, it allows us to work simultaneously on multiple problems. It generally provides safe, speedy relief and it typically works well on long standing problems.
I have seen at the extremes, simple problems resolve in just one session and more complex situations require as many as seven sessions. Some problems resolve but require ongoing maintenance to remain symptom free, this is relatively rare, but does sometimes happen.
If you are seeing absolutely no positive results after the second session, I would seek to find other alternatives with you, rather than proceed with another session.
My philosophy regarding the number of sessions is determined solely on results. If you are seeing tangible and measurable improvements and obtaining symptom relief, but are not quite there yet, I would recommend you continue therapy. The final choice though, will always be up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bowtech, Alternative Medicine, Tom Bowen, Bowen, Alternative Therapy.

Search Google

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bowen Therapy, Bowen Technique, Bowen Therapist, My Bowen Therapist.

Bowen therapy is best technique to cure back pain, frozen shoulders, sicatica and many more diseases.

Search For Bowen Therapy

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    Total Pageviews