How often should I have a Bowen Therapy session?

I recommend a week between Bowen Therapy sessions. Sometimes that is not possible, so a range of five to ten days is permissible.
I have seen at the extremes, follow-up sessions performed within three days to alleviate some new problem and I have seen people wait weeks between sessions, seemingly without ill effect. Bowen Therapy is very forgiving and each individuals' presentation should be treated on its merit.
My philosophy regarding frequency of sessions is not to adhere to a rigid number of days, but rather to optimize the body's response to the follow-up treatment session. If, given a particular presentation, I think it would be best to follow-up in five days, then that is what I will recommend. My experience is that for most presentations the week offers the optimum time for the previous session to 'bed in' and ready the body for the next session
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bowtech, Alternative Medicine, Tom Bowen, Bowen, Alternative Therapy.

Search Google

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bowen Therapy, Bowen Technique, Bowen Therapist, My Bowen Therapist.

Bowen therapy is best technique to cure back pain, frozen shoulders, sicatica and many more diseases.

Search For Bowen Therapy

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    Total Pageviews