Bowentherapy + Migrain Cure

After years of suffering from sinus pain and agonising migraines, I feel like a new person.

After my first Bowen treatment I noticed the difference straight away. Being able to breathe comfortably at night and sleep was wonderful. My migraines have decreased dramatically, which means no morphine or pethidine injections.

I'm feeling good and looking forward to my treatments. I thank you Leonie and my family especially thanks you.

Grateful, Perth, WA


What the therapist has to say

This lady had been suffering from migraine headaches since the age of 12 (for 20 years). In the last four to five years the migraines have increased in severity and occur exactly 7 days before menstruation.

After the first treatment, there was no sign of a migraine in her next cycle. I treated her again one month later and once again, no sign of that dreaded pain. We missed the next month as she was feeling "wonderful". Not long after... guess what... there it was again!!! I was able to treat her again during this painful time and with plenty of water and a short sleep she was able to eliminate the pain that she was suffering.

She is now one of the many converted to the wonders of this very special modality and is now spreading the word on Bowen therapy.

LH, Midland, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bowtech, Alternative Medicine, Tom Bowen, Bowen, Alternative Therapy.

Search Google

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bowen Therapy, Bowen Technique, Bowen Therapist, My Bowen Therapist.

Bowen therapy is best technique to cure back pain, frozen shoulders, sicatica and many more diseases.

Search For Bowen Therapy

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    Total Pageviews